Samsung GT-i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini BLACK 3G 900/1900/2100 factory Unlocked International Verison
CUSTOMER REVIEW
After having it for a week now I definitely got a good feel of the phone now. Out of the box I loved it!!! It was stylish, fast and pretty easy to use and set up. I loved how ez it was to customize everything. The phone is lightening fast running multiple apps seamlessly and for an average cell phone user it was more than enough to run tasks like light web browsing, media and messaging. There were some things I had a little problem with for example if your a big music person the stock music player doesn't have lock screen functions which is a BIG thing for me but winamp easily fixed that seamlessly syncing your playlists, etc from the stock android player. The stock messaging keyboard didn't have very good predictive text and it wasn't very good for typing long messages quickly so I ended up downloading swiftkey which is definitely worth it if you're a big texter and like typing quickly and accurately. The phone's internal memory itself comes out to be barely 4 gb compared to the 8 that was advertised and you aren't able to store apps onto the SD card which could be a bit of a problem if you're an app fanatic. But for personal files and media, expanding it with a 32gb sd card is no problem. The last issue I had with this phone was if you plan on using this phone without using mobile data, you won't be able to view multimedia messages using wifi because the s3 line requires you to download it through the carrier's network. All these were little hiccups in an otherwise amazing phone. You can't beat the features and design of the phone with the price. I would definitely recommend this phone in a heartbeat.

0 Response to "Buy Samsung GT-i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini BLACK 3G 900/1900/2100 factory Unlocked International Verison"
Posting Komentar