Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 GSM Factory Unlocked Dual Sim - White

blogger templates

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 GSM Factory Unlocked Dual Sim - White




Product Description


Color: White



Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 Unlocked GSM Android 4.2.2 SmartPhone - 4.3" Touchscreen, 8MP Rear/1.9MP Front Camera, White - GTI9192W



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Delivery in 2 days, new factory unlocked phone in un-opened box with all accessories advertised. I,m in rural NW USA, did a speed test and got data speeds of 3mb/s on sim1 AT&T, not sure about sim2 H2O yet. You have to choose witch sim you want to receive data from, not both at the same time.

Edit: After a few weeks use, I noticed the battery life on this phone is very good. I can normally get 12 hours standby with checking emails a dozen times or so and a couple phone calls, checking out a couple web sites, etc. and still have 80% battery left. Checking speed test in the city (Seattle) I was getting 6mb/s. The dual sim function allows me to carry one device for work and personal with different ringtones of my choice, work and personal email, text and calling. The 4.2.2 software works seamless with no lag on common apps. Haven't tried any games although.




buy unlocked cell phones




Disclaimer


0 Response to "Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 GSM Factory Unlocked Dual Sim - White"

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.