Buy Nokia Lumia 520 8GB Unlocked GSM Windows 8 OS Cell Phone - Black

blogger templates

Nokia Lumia 520 8GB Unlocked GSM Windows 8 OS Cell Phone - Black








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I really like this phone. And I'm very much liking the Windows Phone OS. I've used Android for years, but this is just so clean and solid. Lots of the apps I was using on Android are available on WinPhone OS now, and the Nokia apps like maps and Driving aid are excellent (like you can download maps by state or country to have offline -- makes the data streaming much lighter). Also some new apps just showed up (like Microsoft solitaire) that completed stuff I was looking for. Nokia also has upgraded their suit of apps, and the new camera beta is really powerful. Hard to believe you get all this for such a good price. Did I mention the replaceable battery, or the microSD card slot for storing pictures, videos, and music? Even has an FM radio built in -- not an Internet one (which it can do too), but a real radio, which is just cool. Also saves on data streaming if there's a radio nearby you like to listen to. (BTW, I got an unlocked one because I don't use ATT and I travel to Asia a lot. It was just as advertised. I believe it came from Malaysia as the system languages out-of-the-box were English, Chinese, and Malay. But it is easy to add other system languages to this WinPhone. I did it.

buy unlocked cell phones




Disclaimer


0 Response to "Buy Nokia Lumia 520 8GB Unlocked GSM Windows 8 OS Cell Phone - Black"

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.