Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 Factory Unlocked International Version - WHITE
Product Description
Color: White
From the Manufacturer
New Samsung S3 mini 8gig memory internal/Wi-Fi/hotspot/gaps/GSM 850/900/1800/1900; HSDPA 850/1900/2100 MHz Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches Camera 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash CPU 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 Android.
CUSTOMER REVIEW

I love my new phone.
It's affordable for a phone that has all the necessary apps etc. I am from the Caribbean and wanted an unlocked phone that works in my country, this was it.
I highly recommend purchasing this.
CUSTOMER REVIEW
I love my new phone.
It's affordable for a phone that has all the necessary apps etc. I am from the Caribbean and wanted an unlocked phone that works in my country, this was it.
I highly recommend purchasing this.

0 Response to "Buy Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 Factory Unlocked International Version - WHITE"
Posting Komentar