Buy BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black

blogger templates

BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black




Product Description




This Brand New Blackberry Passport 32GB Black Factory Unlocked phone comes in Original box with all Original accessories in the box. This is GSM Version of the phone and will NOT work on CDMA Network such as Sprint or Verizon.



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

The reason for my purchase is different than most, I think. I simply wanted something different. After going through a bunch of Android phones, jailbreaks, roots, stock and custom ROMs, four generations of the iPhone, and now out of contract, I just wanted to try something else. I didn't actually plan to buy a BlackBerry, it sort of just happened. I ordered it yesterday after about a week of looking for my next phone, the timing of the release was perfect.



Any way to the review, just wanted to put a disclaimer that I'm not a BlackBerry fanboy.



This phone is absolutely, plain simply, awesome! I have been using it for nearly 6 hours after opening the box, which had about 50% initial battery. I have yet to plug in a USB cable, six hours of setting up the phone, downloading applications, account setups, and the battery is now at 41%. Never seen anything like that.



I can download all the application and games I need. If what I'm looking for is not in BlackBerry World, it's definitely in the Amazon App Store. Netflix, Candy Crush, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, you name it. The Android Runtime seems to be, at least, faster than actually running it on an Android Phone like Galaxy S4 (my last Galaxy). I guess the hardware on the Passport is just that much better.



The BlackBerry Hub is the best, and most productive feature I'd seen. All your emails, BBM, text, Facebook, Twitter, all your notifications in one place, and I thought I'd be a mess to sort through it, but it's not. Each notification has its own identifier.



The keyboard, revolutionary. Typing is absolutely easy and fast, you can scroll up, down, left, right on anything by just sliding your finger on the keyboard, no need to touch the screen, like the MacBook's trackpad.



If you're looking for, arguably, the most innovative phone in the market, this is it. If you're tired of the same Apple gimmick, or the battery drain on the Android devices, this is the phone for you.




buy unlocked cell phones




Disclaimer


0 Response to "Buy BlackBerry Passport - Factory Unlocked Smartphone - Black"

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.