Buy BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Quad Core - Unlocked Cell Phone - (Black)

blogger templates

BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Quad Core - Unlocked Cell Phone - (Black)








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I ordered the phone a couple days ago and my initial impressions are that this is a very nice phone for the money. I previously owned a Moto G, and this is similar in terms of quality.



Initial impressions:

1) The phone is VERY pink. Not unpleasantly so, but much more PINK than the iPhone 5C, for example. The boldness of the pink is muted somewhat by the enclosed TPU case. The case fits well and is included free.

2) The enclosed screen protector is of poor quality. I will wait until another company makes one and then add one. Without one, the screen does collect fingerprints fairly easily. come armed with a microfiber cloth if this bothers you.

3) Text, movies, etc all look nice on the phone, and it is pleasant to hold. It is weighty enough to feel "not cheap," but not heavy enough to feel HEAVY.

4)Dual sims were easy to assign/manage

5) The camera takes surprisingly good pictures! There are also several settings and modes available from within the app.



These are initial impressions. I will update the review in a few days to give an opinion on battery life.



Hope this helps someone!



UPDATE...BATTERY LIFE:

So far, battery life appears to be low average. Keep in mind that this is with very moderate use. I don't play games,and I don't really stream a lot of music or videos. You should be able to get through the day with basic use. If you stream music or play a bunch of games, pack a charger.



UPDATE...Software:

The phone ships with pretty much stock Android. There is no Google Now in the launcher when swiping to the right, though. A few curious inclusions, given the lack of space: the olden-day Android browser as well as Chrome. The old stock SMS app in addition to Hangouts. You'd think they'd leave the former items off when space is at a premium. Blessedly, though, most non-essentials are left off of this, and most everything works with very little lag.I am using a third-party launcher and everything works well.



Someone asked about dual sims: I am pairing a Lycamobile voice PAYGO sim (I make very few calls)with a Red Pocket $10/1gb data sim to get service for roughly $12/mo. The ability to do this increases this phone's value tremendously. In the US, most of us are unfamiliar with this setup. I am around Wifi most of the day, so 1gb/mo is sufficient for me. This phone offers users the flexibility of truly shopping around for service, and the ability to mix and match carriers for the best value. The sims are standard (mini) sim card sized sims...not the micro sims many new phones are currently using.



UPDATE: 2 WEEKS LATER



I am very happy with the phone. It works just as well as many other more expensive phones I've owned...no issues at all during this time. One other point: I **never drop my phones. Three days ago, it was in my sweater pocket and fell out, about 3 feet down, screen first, onto a hard ceramic tile floor!!!! I was certain it was toast. I picked it up, turned it over...and not a scratch!!!So, I can say definitively that it is durable, too!!



UPDATE: IT'S BEEN A MONTH



I can definitively recommend the phone. I have had zero issues over the last month. Everything works as it should, and for the price, you really can't beat it -- especially when you figure in the functionality of using dual sims from different carriers to price out calls/texts/data. The only negative, and it's certainly a minor one, has been the fingerprint issue. Oh my goodness, does the screen collect prints. This was marginally improved with a screen protector.

BE AWARE: Amazon is lumping reviews of this phone (5.0C HD)in with the product page for the Mini version also, which has a smaller, less crisp screen, lesser camera, etc. Another reviewer in the comments section pointed this out, so I thought I would highlight that info here. Be careful with which phone you are purchasing!

buy unlocked cell phones




Disclaimer


0 Response to "Buy BLU Studio 5.0 C HD Quad Core - Unlocked Cell Phone - (Black)"

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.