Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 factory Unlocked International Version Cell Phone - White
CUSTOMER REVIEW
So far, I really like this phone. It's my first real smart phone (I resisted getting one for many years) so it's a bit of a learning experience, but all in all, it appears to do the job very well. If you've got to have all the latest "stuff", I don't think this is your phone, but for all-around, simple communicating, it sure seems to do the job. It's also small enough to overcome one of my arguments against a smart phone, size and weight. This is only slightly larger than my basic phone(s) that I have held on to for so many years. yet it does so many other things quite easily. The camera is good, both front and rear facing, but no flash available on the front facing one (the "selfies" one). Battery life is just OK, but not bad by smart phone standards, so I'm told. I'm a light user and I get two days out of a charge, although one has to pay attention to shutting off functions that you're not using such as data when you're using Wi-Fi and the reverse as well. All in all, I'd certainly recommend this phone to someone like me who doesn't have to have, let alone know how to use, all the bells and whistles that are out there. The price is right and one gets plenty of bang for the buck with this phone..

0 Response to "Buy Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8200 factory Unlocked International Version Cell Phone - White"
Posting Komentar